Monday 23 September 2019

Speechs 2019

Kia ora whanau,

My name is Shiloh and my speech topic is about what I want to be in the future.

I want to be a superhero.

Super powers, a super suit and an evil enemy


Super powers speed heat vision strength and flight. So I can get all of the bad guys and put them
in jail so they can do no more crime. Then I will stop all of the crime in the city like
robreys,getaways and I will help the police do their
job for the city so I can get rid of the city of crime  

Super suit my super suit would have a big S in the middle so I can show off my suit.
My name would be super shiloh. So when people see me they can get scared and run away

Evil enemy. My evil enemy would be evil doctor madman.
He kidnaps people to get their body parts and sell them to a black market.
Every time he fights me he uses a type of gun that absorbs your powers.
Then drives away in his madman mobile.

That's what I want to be in the future, thank you for listening to my speech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.